Research activities have been carried out on various Socio-Economic and biomass supply topics. A series of Fact-sheets on various topics like Forest, Land, Water, Fisheries and Industries etc. have been published with the assistance of PRIP/PACT of USAID. The following publications were brought out:
1. Interactive approach to sustainable management of coastal wetland Ecosystem in Bangladesh.
2. Proceedings of Workshop on Coastal Wetlands in Bangladesh Nature, livelihoods and Participation. March- 2004.
2. Proceedings of a local level sharing workshop on perspective and understanding of Hill Forest Eco-system and Biodiversity conservation. March-7, 2003.
3. Proceedings of an International Workshop on Importance of Environmental Awareness & Education using Audio-visual materials at grass root level-2000
4. Proceeding on an National Workshop on Importance of Non-formal Environmental Education-1997-9
5. Fishes of Bangladesh-1997.
6. Trees of Bangladesh-1996.
7. Birds of Bangladesh-1996.
8. Bangladesh POUSH Programme for the Development of indigenous people in Bangladesh-1993.
9. Environmental Awareness and Non-formal Education in Bangladesh-1993.
10. Eucalyptus in Bangladesh, AN NGO Experience.
11. Environmental Impact of Rohingya Refugee Rehabilitation in Teknaf Area.
12. Bangladesh POUSH Programme for the Development of indigenous people in Bangladesh-1993.
13. The Diversity Of Wildlife And Its Habits In The Cox’s Bazar-Teknaf Area- August-1991.
14. Case Study of Bangladesh National Conservation Strategy.
15. Note on the Freshwater wetlands of Bangladesh.
16. Hakaluki Haor: A Wetland of International Importance in Bangladesh.
17. Occurrence of Large-Sized Hilsa Fishes in Bangladesh Waterbodies in 1992 and their Future Availability.
18. A Preliminary Survey of deforestation and the present status of wildlife in Bhaluka Forest Area, Madhupur Tract, Mymensingh.
19. Reconnaissance Survey Report of Boroibari Village, Thana-Kaliakoir, District-Gazipur
20. Reconnaissance Survey of the Flora, Fauna and Ecology of Gayalmara and Harbang Reserve Forests and some observation on the Socio-Economic and Ethnological Aspects of the Inhabitants.
21. Madhupur National Park survey report.
22. Social Forestry Programme of Bangladesh POUSH (A cost benefit Analysis)-1992.